Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The highly anticiapted scan!

My next scan is coming up on October 17th.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about it or thinking about it all the time, but I am not that freaked out.  I am sure once it is over with I will be because I always seem to be calm until after the scan and then I freak out until results are in.

This is the thermography scan that I am heading in for.  The one without all of the radiation that tags along with most scans any of us have.  Like I said in the past, I am thankful for that.

I know that many of you pray for us and I would love it if you would continue to do so!  It has gotten us through so much.  I don't know what I would have done without it all.  Prayer is such a powerful and amazing tool, available to us in an instant.  I promise I will keep you posted as to what is going on with all of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment