Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A more natural approach.

I have been reading A LOT as of late about a more natural approach to cancer treatment. I wish that I had been able to come across it sooner, but when life comes at you so fast, you don't really know how to react. You just kind of go along with it because "you know it's best".

One thing that I have learned is that USUALLY you have some time to figure out your best approach to a treatment. The doctors that I have been reading up on have had quite a bit of success treating people who are at stage IV cancer. Of course there are a few people who are too sick to be able to be treated. Which is sad, but none of the Dr's say that they have a 100% success rate. Which I think is very honest of them.

They have cured (a lot of them don't like to use the term "cured" they prefer "managed") many cancer's with metastasises, which in conventional medicine is usually deemed as incurable. That alone is totally depressing, so it is nice to know that there are other options other than death to treating a cancer that has spread.

What I find totally interesting is that they have had success with pancreatic cancer which is most certainly a death sentence within 5 years.

A lot of it is done through diet and supplements and it is a lot of work. Most of the fruit and veggies are organic and the protocol is longer than conventional medicine. I am not saying that for one moment I would have changed the route that I have taken. I believe that I have had amazing doctor's that have my best in their interest and they have done what they deem to be the very best options for me to give me the best possible outcome. But now that I have had time to read a bit, I think if I had to go through this again I would possible take a different approach. One that is less toxic and better for my body.

One of the great books I have read is called "HEALING The Gerson Way" by Charlotte Gerson with Beata Bishop. Following their protocol has healed many people with cancer and other chronic diseases.

The other book that I am currently reading is Suzanne Somers book "KNOCKOUT Interviews with Doctors who are Curing Cancer and how to Prevent Getting it in the First Place." I am almost through it and I love how she has interviewed a few different doctor's and found out the different things that they do to "manage" cancer.

The Doctor who I am reading about right now is amazing. He has his board-certified oncologist and a board-certified homeopath. This is the kind of doctor that I think that we need more of. I always say that I wish that people of the medical profession and people of the holistic approach could come together and come up with the best options for all. I personally think that this route would benefit many, many people in the best way possible.

I have a lot of other personal opinion's that I will keep to mysef at the moment, but I think anyone should read these books... we all know someone who has cancer, may get cancer or you yourself may (Heaven forbid!!!) come in contact with it and then you will be able to offer some helpful info to others, or have the info at your fingertips so you can make the most informed decision for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment