Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Doin' fine.

Today I had another regular check up. All seemed to go well and that is just fine with me. I have given little thought to the small area on my CT scan and I am really just trying to live in the moment...

This moment consists of a dirty house, laundry running, a half naked child on the kitchen table (don't worry I'll clean it... and he has pants on so it's not the completely gross end)playing with a quarter and Superman, two kids playing two very different songs on the guitar and singing just as loudly as they are playing. What it tells me - I am a Mom. This is my life. They are crazy and they are mine. I love them and I can't imagine my life without them.... not for one second. They (right now) are my fairytale come true. They are real, beautiful and unique.

And P.S. I still have my "friend" visitng... three weeks. Enough is enough. I didn't just have a baby so I should be spared the ongoing attention that is needed. We know everything is working ok so it can stop anytime now.

No comments:

Post a Comment