Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Christmas Wish.

Without getting into all the depressing details of what I would really love for Christmas, I will ask for one small gift from you.

This is the gift of being fearless.  Be fearless while living your authentic life.  Love who you are and as many moments as you can while going through this life.

Be fearless with me.  I need now, more than ever, for people to believe in me as much as I believe in me.  I need you to tell me positive things, I need you to keep me going, I/we need your prayers and your faith in us.  I was talking to a dear friend.  This is how our conversation went.

D - " I know this has been so hard on you, but sweetie, I feel so positive that you're going to be around for decades to come. "
 
Me - "Me too D. From the depths of my soul I believe that! Have felt that way from the beginning, but sometimes I forget to hold onto that little voice, telling me it's going to be ok and I am going to be here."
 
D - "Then let me and all the others who love you be that little voice when you forget.
 
Me - "Instant bawling. Thanks D.  Thank you thank you thank you.
Not for the crying part, but being my little wellness warrior with me!"
 
I NEED you all to be my wellness warrior's with me.  I need your encouragement, I need your "get up and go" attitudes, I need your prayers.  I can honestly say that I don't know what I would have done if I had to face this situation alone.  It is hard enough at times to face it with all of you backing us!  But I draw so much strength from all of your love and continuous support.
 
This is my Christmas wish.  That you will continue to push us along in this exhausting journey that we are currently on.  I know that my Father in Heaven loves me and my family, and you and yours.  I know that the greatest gift of Christmas was our Savior.  I know that He loved us so much that He endured and conquered death.  I know that he blesses our lives each and every day, even if it just by the gift of another day.  Those kinds of gifts are priceless.
 
And to wrap up with a "Thank You".  A big huge one, from the bottom of my toes.  I hope your Christmas is amazing and spirit filled.  That you will enjoy the love and laughter that is truly a blessing bestowed upon us all... even if it is just in moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment