Saturday, May 11, 2013

Why we kept quiet.

As some of you have seen I posted a video on my FB page that my sister did up, I will hopefully be smart enough to get it onto here, but if not, she is burning it to a disk and will send it with my parents and I can upload it then.  (Yes, asked for Ken's computer genius mind to do the video for me, but he said I had to get it from my Sis.  So I'll put it on here later.)

Many, many special people have been doing two different fundraisers for our family.  I have wanted to write about it many times, but I didn't want it to seem like we were asking for donations as people have already given us so much.  I am even hesitant to do it now, but I just love the video that my sis made for us and it is perfect so I want to share it with you.  We are not doing this so that you feel you have to give... please just keep praying for us, that is enough.  And to those who have been able to give towards our trip and such, thank you SO much, you have no idea how much this means to our little family.

These two girls have spear-headed another fundraiser that is going on.  Meet the beautiful Ricki.  She has not shaved her head in this pic for me, but she has donated her hair many for cancer.  Isn't she beautiful?!

 
This is Ricki and Kaylee together.



And meet Kaylee (and her beautiful little daughter... I did ask if I could put her cute mug on here so I don't get into trouble).  YES!!!  That is Kaylee's real hair and she too has donated her hair many times for wigs as well.

 

To those of you whom we don't even know, thank you.  Thank you., thank you.  To those of you who spent your time to put this together, thank you so very much.  To those of you who are involved in the other fundraiser that isn't on this video, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. 

You are all so special and we pray for you and your families every night.... luckily the Lord knows who you all are because we don't, but are so thankful for you and your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment