Thursday, March 8, 2012

"Wha'd you say??"

So this other Mommy's blog that I follow (whom I have stolen other clips from before) posted this a few weeks ago. I came across it last night and just about died laughing. Oh, how special some people really are. Hope she doesn't mind... enjoy.

"I had the craziest conversation with a cashier at the grocery store.

Cashier: Can I see your ID?

A: Sure

Cashier: Wow, you really cut your hair!

A: Nope, I lost it to cancer.

Cashier: Oh, brain cancer?

A: No, breast cancer

Cashier: *shakes head* I don't get it. How do you lose your hair from breast cancer?

A: *explained how chemotherapy works*

Cashier: I know. I worry about breast cancer all the time because I lose hair all the time in the shower.
That really sucks. Everyone dies when they get breast cancer.

A: Actually, more people live than die. Have a great day!"

Seriously where do some people come up with this. I would actually just keep my mouth shut. Talk about saying all the wrong things at the wrong time. But, none the less, good for a laugh.

Wow.

1 comment: