Thursday, January 5, 2012

Annoying!!!!!

I will let you in on a little secret... If you want to make me slightly annoyed, give me some advice or literature on cancer that you haven't read, and expect me not to be passionate about what I have learned and am trying to share with you!

I am not saying that I believe everything that I have read. Like my sis-in-law said "You can find info on any topic you are trying to support..." Completely agree, even though I wasn't so great on the debate team, well I was never really on it but we did have to do a debate in class once and it was awful... I was awful. But, I have done quite a bit of reading and I am honestly concerned for the well being of those that I love. Which is probably you if you are reading this!!

In the future, it would be great if you want me to read something that will benefit me, then maybe you should take a read through it first because I am sure that at one time in your life it will do the same for you. Or someone you love.

P.S. Please don't argue with me that I am crazy and over the top... You would be passionate about something that directly affected your life. But if you do, I will still love you but might not talk to you for a bit - or I'll change the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment