Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A new song! Music is amazing.

After a pretty great weekend (hung out with my Mom and Dad with our family, did yard work and most importantly - celebrated Ken's 30th birthday!!!), but dark weekend (very emmotional and sad... I could cry at almost any thought that entered my mind, and let me tell you, they weren't good thoughts.  More or less another 1,000 "what if's" to add to my life.  You would think I would be done crying about the "what if's" but seriously, there is apparently an endless list.).

 So I looked up the words to this song and am adopting them into my life.  I loved this band when I was in high school and so I instantly like this song.  It's upbeat and I love the lyrics!

If the video doesn't pop up you might have to click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment