Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another CT

Nope... I decided to do it in smaller posts than one huge one.

Before I start with the second round of chemo, Dr. T wanted to have another CT done to see what was up with the lesions no my lungs. So yesterday morning I headed out in my Sunday best (um, a pair of yoga pants, a hoodie, no makeup, no hair, but I did put my boob on. Figured I was a bad enough spectacle as it was.) I didn't want to be late and I was really excited to hop back into bed when I got home.... that didn't actually happen.

A very sweet nurse ran the CT and I was good to go. She said we would probably have the results by the end of the week.

I am anxiously waiting. Ken says there is nothing to worry about, but I can't help but worry about the "what if's". "Deemed incurable" is a hard pill to swallow so I just want to know what is happening. I am hopeful that they are nothing at all and just from illness' when I was a wee little girl. I will obviously keep you posted on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment