Saturday, July 23, 2011

WARNING! May cause...

Drowsiness, dizziness, constipation, diarrhea (still waiting for this side effect), nausea, restlessness, headaches, body pain, joint pain...

Sounds fun!!

This is probably TMI but this is what I usually take when I have my period...



That's right, nothing.


This is my current plethora of things available to me for a whole bunch of different reasons.



Amoxi - for a throat infection, two different creams for an infection in my armpit, Tylenol and Advil at my leisure, an anti-depressant, nupeogen - complete with needles for self injections to help my white blood cells grow faster, Emend - for nausea, Dex - steroid, Super gravol, regular gravol, ondansentron - all for nausea, and hemorrhoid cream. I think that about covers it all.





2 comments:

  1. Wow! You might be able to make some extra money on ebay from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey G! wow, looks like a lot has happened for you recently!! and some really good news about those spots (i was waiting with you :))!!
    Keep up your power and will, i am go glad these are going good for you, lots of love!!
    Live Strong!! :)
    Kalea

    ReplyDelete