Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fill you in

I forgot I haven't really told you what is going on yet!  Ken and I are heading down to Reno this weekend.  I have my initial visit on the 15th.  I honestly - can't wait.  I just feel like so much hope and healing is going to come from this.  I want to jump in with both of my feet and Ken's.

They will take my blood to do the chemo sensitivity testing, and a hair sample and just have an over-all check up and over with the Dr.  I wonder if there will be more boobie feeling and such... there always is when there is a new person in the mix of our life.

I had to laugh today at one of my gf's A who was telling me about her "lumpy thing" getting checked out by her dr.  She will probably kill me for putting this on here but it was just so funny.  She said she felt awkward about letting him see her nipple so she was trying to cover it up.  I guess I am just so out of touch with the privacy that comes with that part of your body.  I thought it was for everyone to touch and feel?!  Isn't it?  ;)

Anyways, we'll keep you updated with how it goes.  I am sure I will have lots to blab about after our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment