Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'll do the best I can....

I am very tired this morning. I didn't get much sleep last night at all and I am told the CCU is the quietest place in the hospital so I am kinda dreading my move today. BUT that means days closer to getting out so that is great news.

I have been very productive this morning already. I got my cathader (spelling?) out this morning so I have gone pee all on my own. That was K's first question for me yesterday, "when did you actually go to the bathroom last on your own?" Made me laugh. They were very interested in the "pee" bag.

I sponge bathed myself and put on a new beautiful blue, CLEAN gown. Feels so much better. I brushed my teeth. Apparently Ken was very surprised that I was able to put on my own Chapstick on Monday night..... Apparently I am over doing it and I should milk it a little more. Once I get home for sure. I am most certainly NOT fast at anything right now.

I ate breakfast, and now I am bored. It's 9:26am. That can't be good! I am going to try and have a sleep though, although I don't know when they are wanting to move me.

I feel pretty good but I do get dizzy easily, but I am impressed at how well I am getting around. My head doesn't hurt all that badly and I am pretty much just on t3's now.... and of course the freakin' dex. Whatever, it's a means to an end.

Well, I feel like I should go. I'll post later maybe. I just wanted to say "Hi" and thank you all again. I feel your love and it helps me so much.

2 comments: