Friday, January 11, 2013

Quick note.

First of all, my GF told me to post on here or she would get me.... kidding, I used those words, that anyone that would like to fast with us on Monday that would be a huge blessing for our family.  I know we have asked for so much already, but we would be honored if you wanted to join us.

Surgery is set up for Monday morning at 8:ooam.  I have to be at the hospital at 5:45am to check in, but that is fine.  I am booked in for 4 hours, which seems pretty short compared to a lot of other things that people have to endure.  I am thankful for that.

Like I said, I have asked Ken to update the blog or at least FB.  I hope he will blog and then link to FB.  But I know he has a lot on his mind too, but he will let everyone know how it went for sure!!

I know this is short, but we are going to watch a movie and shove popcorn down our gobs so I am going to run.  I hope you guys have a great weekend!!  I know I am going to.  We are all ready to go and I feel prepared.

I am sure I will find some time to write a little something before I "go under".  Thank you again for everything you have done for us!!  All of you.

4 comments:

  1. Love you Geneva! You guys are always in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Geneva! We'll be fasting/praying for you! Good luck and we'll be looking forward to an update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you every day, and you will be in my thoughts again on Monday! I will be there with you in spirit, and I hold you close to my heart! I know you will come through all of this even stronger than you already are. I only wish I could do more for you & your family! All my best wishes are being sent your way! Love & hugs, Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read and really impressed form your topic. I have come some advice to about Best friends for life. Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete