Sunday, January 6, 2013

I just wanna cry.

I guess today I am not feeling so happy.  I am miserable.  I miss my kids.  I miss feeling like me.  I hate this foggy feeling in my head.  I hate waiting for answers.  I want to go home.  I want to cry.  I want to sleep.  There are a lot of things I want right now I guess, but patience is just one of the things that I am going to have to try out. 

I am bored in this hotel room.  Ken is still sleeping.  I have been up since 3:30am - yet again.  So needless to say I am cranky and exhausted.  I really can't explain how I feel.  I just want to get started with things and get them over with so I can go home and re-claim normal.  I don't even have a grasp on normal anymore.

Sorry I am down.  I wish I could offer more to motivate and make you feel better, but I just can't do that right now.  I can't find it in it for me currently, so I don't have it in it for you.  I think it's just best if I shut off right now and try and find a few hours of sleep... I know that would help more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment